Yoga for Diabetes
I am a published author, blogger and global yoga teacher offer Yoga Teacher Trainings, ongoing classes and workshops on the Sunshine Coast in Australia as well as retreats and workshops worldwide. I am also a social media strategist for yoga teachers and entrepreneurs in the health and wellbeing space and work to support people living with diabetes to experience total transformation through yoga My work is inspired by living Tantra, Advaita vedanta and the traditional Hatha yoga practices of asana, pranayama, meditation, mantra, mudra and yantra – and informed by Ayurveda and the practices of Bhakti Yoga. You can find me blogging at www.yogafordiabetesblog.com
Posts by Yoga for Diabetes:
- When it all comes crashing down
- Stretching It All Out
- Is Yoga a Cure-All for Diabetes?
- Find the Balance between Activity and Rest
- Your Body as Perfectly Imperfect
- The Healing Power of Sound
- The Slowness of Things.
- A Simple Start
- The Truth about Fear
- ARE YOU CREATING THE BEST POSSIBLE START TO YOUR DAY ?
- Take it one breath at a time
- Energy flows where attention goes