Yoga for Diabetes
I am a published author, blogger and global yoga teacher offer Yoga Teacher Trainings, ongoing classes and workshops on the Sunshine Coast in Australia as well as retreats and workshops worldwide. I am also a social media strategist for yoga teachers and entrepreneurs in the health and wellbeing space and work to support people living with diabetes to experience total transformation through yoga My work is inspired by living Tantra, Advaita vedanta and the traditional Hatha yoga practices of asana, pranayama, meditation, mantra, mudra and yantra – and informed by Ayurveda and the practices of Bhakti Yoga. You can find me blogging at www.yogafordiabetesblog.com
Posts by Yoga for Diabetes:
- Being Down with Diabetes
- Why Yoga for Diabetes?
- Remembering 9/11
- Notes from my morning meditation practice
- Boy how things have changed
- Beyond Type 1
- Bringing the Sunset into your Breath
- Catching a Moment of Grace
- Is Yoga for You?
- Express Yourself
- Hear my story- why I’ve created this blog
- I Have Type 1 Diabetes. Here’s How I’ve Learned To Stay Positive